Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2007

My impression about the book


The way I see it you should read "The Australian Connection", because it's an exciting and short story, which is about a kid, that lives and grown up with one parent. This book is the right one for people, who want to know how a life also can be without parents. Of course if you like situation with romance and adventure, it's a good one
for you too.

It's not difficult to understand, where you don't need a dictionary for looking up single words. At the end of the book there are some pages with the important vocabulary, which can help you to understand the story.
In my opinion, if you read this book, you will improve your speaking and understanding. This book will can maybe persuade (überzeugen) you to read English books. Of course you will learn new vocabulary and possibly in the future you can use your English language better. For me it was a good way to pick up new experience. I think it's not mistake, if you will read "The Australian Connection". Enjoy reading it!

3 Kommentare:

JD hat gesagt…

Hey Kev,
at first to leave a message is not really great because unfortunately this window is too small and you can't open the text..please can you change that?
To our blog: In my opinion it's a kind of disappointing that there're so many visitors but only some leave behind a comment.
Why? Your blog is great and honestly I recognize some similarities in the way you write.(NOO, you don't have to understand that)You blog deserve more attention, I think but back to your post: You're right but nevertheless was there nothing to complain about? Really? An I don't know if there was really so much to learn because the book was extremly easy to read. Of course you take great pains writting the text, but please don't be bold because of writing that people who have read the book can imagine how
the life is with only one parent.
I really appraise you, but others could think that no knowledge is nevertheless no excuse..
Please think about and comment in my blog.
Jana ;)

JD hat gesagt…

Oh, and thanks that I'm in your Blog-list.
Ps: You have fulfilled the preconception (Vorurteil).

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.