Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2007

Chapter Eight: Up to the end...


Task:
Read chapter 8. Which situation was most exciting or interesting? Give your opinion in about 3-5 sentences (ONLY). Then invite your blog team members (BTM) to give their opinion. You should go to all your BTM to say what you think about their findings.

my BMT =>
Marie St., Kati D., Emmi, Madiha, Koray

If you asked me, it’s really interesting to read the situation on page 48 lines 23 - 29 and p.45 l. 15. The first situation, when there are the first thoughts of Alex to disagreeing with Dani at the Byron Bay. The way I see it, Alex doesn’t feel fine in the band concerning to travel with them. I think the band is under stress, because of the work. They must always play at many concerts and had no free time. That's why Alex thinks, they weren't free like the dolphins. Second situation is, when Alex sees
the shooting star sliding across the sky and wishes that he can travel for ever. To me it seems that Alex is like his father, the person that Alex at the first time doesn’t’ understand why he likes to travel around the world, but now he understands and likes it too.

To my BTM:
I. What do you think what does Alex means with his wish?
II. What does this quote means "
They are free. We are not."?

1 Kommentar:

Arda hat gesagt…

hey kevin,
you wrote a nice post, I like it. You explained your thouhts very good. I could understand all and you didn't use so much new vocabs like other purpils.
cu,
Arda