Sonntag, 25. November 2007

Chapter Six: Into the rain forest - Part I

Before reading chapter 6:

In my mind,
Alex will be nervous, excited and keep very silence at the begining of the conversation between his father, because he hasn't seen his father for 16 years . He doesn't know what he shall to do or say. After a couple of minutes Alex will be self-confident and ask him a lot of questions. In my opinion Alex will ask Tom about the past, for example why he never had contact or visit him. As far as I'm concerned Tom will give him a reason for his questions, but not the truth, because he won't hurt him.
I can imagine that this conservation will be hard for both; Alex is disappointed of his father; Tom has a lot of guilt feelings. The way I see it, Alex and Tom will start an argument, because of their disagreement.

Keine Kommentare: