Sonntag, 25. November 2007

Chapter Six: Into the rain forest - Part II

After reading chapter 6:

If you asked me, I was really shocked as I read this chapter. Alex asked Tom if he wasn't enough for him and didn't like him (p.32/l.2-3). He lost himself under control. Tom told him he was sorry. As far as I'm concerned Tom couldn't say anything as "...I'm sorry" (p.32/l.9), he was to disappoint and shocked what he did wrong to Alex. It was right from Tom to say: "Did you really think I could ever forget the day you were born" to him, because with it he could show him, that Alex wasn't insignificant for Tom.

But I'm afraid I don't agree at all, it was not okay he did something like that. I think no father would think that the child didn't want to know him or HATE him. It's the worst of all things what a father could say to his child, because if a child heard this, it would be hurt him/her like a hurt attack.

Finally it was a good concept from Tom and Alex to make a trip to Queensland, because so they could get on well with each other and make it up.

Keine Kommentare: